Once the authentication handlers are in place, developers can then use the ADAL JS API to access the authentication tokens and other data. This data can then be used to make requests to the backend services, such as the Microsoft Graph API. Additionally, developers can use the ADAL JS API to manage user sessions and store user data securely. Finally, developers can use the ADAL JS API to log out users and clear their authentication tokens.
- Make sure you fully understand how each library works before attempting to integrate them into your application.
- Test with different browsers to ensure compatibility with all browsers.
- Familiarize yourself with the security protocols used by both libraries, as this is essential for secure authentication.
- Read through the ADAL JS documentation thoroughly before beginning integration.
- Stay up-to-date on any changes made by Microsoft or Google to their respective libraries.