Join the #BitoCodeChallenge
Ready to join #BitoCodeChallenge? Here’s how to enter:
- Record a video of your unique creation using Bito’s amazing features. Whether it’s an app, or an automated process, or anything imaginative that pushes the boundaries of coding excellence!
- Share your masterpiece on Twitter using #BitoCodeChallenge and witness the appreciation pouring in.
- Unleash your coding brilliance and have fun! We love seeing your creativity come to life.
- Our expert panel will select the top entries and feature them on Bito’s social media handles, earning them exciting rewards.
- The grand winner will receive a sleek MacBook Air, and the other 4 outstanding entries will be rewarded with a Gift Card worth $200.
- Follow us on Twitter to stay updated, as we’ll be announcing the winners on Bito’s Twitter handle by 25th August.
Terms for the Contest are contained below:
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to persons who are 18 years old or older as of the date of Entry. Employees of Bito, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (together, “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. This Contest is not open to any individual in a jurisdiction where the Contest or the individual entering the Contest would be prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Terms: By submitting an Entry to the Contest, the entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Terms. You also represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements and that the Contest and You entering the Contest is not prohibited in Your jurisdiction. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bito as final and binding as it relates to the Contest.
- Contest Period: The #BitoCodeChallenge will be open for entries on Twitter from 1st August 2023, 12:00 AM UTC, until 17th August 2023, 12:00 PM UTC (“Contest Period”)
- How to Enter:
(a) To participate in the Contest, you must create a project using Bito that adheres to the instructions laid out above.
(b) More than one entry per person is not allowed.
(c) Entries must fall under the themes listed in the Contest Guidelines. Entries that contain offensive content, violence or gore, or promote discrimination against any individual or group or that otherwise contain content that in the view of Bito is inappropriate, will not be accepted.
(d) The Entry must fulfil all Contest requirements, as specified in these Terms, to be eligible to win a prize.
(e) Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Terms may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bito.
(f) If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Terms, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bito.
(a) Up to a maximum of five (5) winners will be selected by a team of Bito-appointed panelists (“Bito Panel”) based on the criteria set out in section 6 of these Terms (“Winners”).
(b) The Contest is a game of skill, chance has no part in determining the Winners.
(c) The grand winner will receive a sleek MacBook Pro, and the other 4 outstanding entries will be rewarded with a Gift Card worth $200.
(d) All specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Bito. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others is permitted. If for any reason there are logistical or other issues with providing a prize, Bito may at its sole discretion provide a substitute prize of equivalent value.
(e) Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
(f) Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bito to use the Winners’ names, likeness, and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
(g) Results will be announced on Bito’s Twitter handle by 25th August 2023. Rewards will be dispatched by 30th Oct 2023.
- Winners Selection and Notification:
(a) The Bito Panel will select the Winners based on:
- Creativity and uniqueness of the creation using Bito’s features.
- Impact and usefulness of the submitted project or idea.
- Technical proficiency and coding skills demonstrated.
- Adherence to the contest guidelines and rules.
- Overall presentation and execution of the entry.
(b) The panel may ask certain entrants to provide their original code files.
(c) The Winners will be notified via email, and/or comment on their Entry within seven (7) days following the selection of the winners.
(d) To the extent permitted by law, Bito shall have no liability for:
(e) any Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information;
(f) any Winner’s inability to receive or participate in any component of the prize.
(g) If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (72) hours from the time notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release (if required), the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL TERMS BY WINNER, AT BITO’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You:
By submitting an Entry, You:
(a) understand and consent to Bito, anyone acting on behalf of Bito, and Bito’s licensees, successors, and assigns, having the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your Entry, first name, and statements about the Contest, for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
(b) represent and warrant that your Entry is an original work of authorship by You, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your Entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bito. If the content of your Entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bito from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Bito may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Bito Rights: Bito reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in the event Bito becomes aware or reasonably suspects there to be virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond BIto’s control corrupt that could affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, Bito may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bito. Bito reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms. Bito has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to reasonably void entries, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Bito reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. By participating in this Contest, You acknowledge that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other social media site.
- Liability: By submitting an Entry, to the extent permitted by law, You agree to release and hold harmless Bito and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether or not caused by negligence, from: (i) Your participation in the Contest and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries. You may have certain non-excludable rights or remedies under law. These Terms are subject to any non-excludable right or remedy You have under law.